HMC swap

fixed

I currently have 3 different iSeries connected to a HMC. This HMC will be removed from production shortly. I have another HMC installed and ready to be attached to the 3 systems.

After I make the wiring change, what is needed on the iSeries to be recognized by the new HMC or what has to be done on the HMC after I power it up

Thanks in advance
Dave Willenborg
FNTS
Omaha NE