-----Mensagem original-----
De: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Charles
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014 11:42
Para: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Assunto: Re: IBM Web server Search Engine

Omnifind includes that functionality I think.

It's included free at 6.1 and 7.1
On May 5, 2014 10:05 AM, "Rubens Lehmann" <rubens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are migrating from V5R4 to V7R1 and found that "IBM Web server
Search Engine" is no longer supported by IBM.

1. Does someone find a way to migrate and use it on V7R1, even without

2. Are there other options available to replace it?

Any comments would be extremely welcomed!

Thank you very much.