Omnifind includes that functionality I think.

It's included free at 6.1 and 7.1
On May 5, 2014 10:05 AM, "Rubens Lehmann" <rubens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We are migrating from V5R4 to V7R1 and found that "IBM Web server Search
Engine" is no longer supported by IBM.

1. Does someone find a way to migrate and use it on V7R1, even without
support?

2. Are there other options available to replace it?

Any comments would be extremely welcomed!

Thank you very much.

Rubens