Ordering 7.2 keys from ESS

fixed

I'm being warned that if you order 7.2 keys from ESS now there's some
small print that says "Yes, I realize that this means that I will never be
able to get me a copy of the OS on physical media without paying a hefty
charge of $350. That I can only download it for free."

My desire for physical media instead of relying solely on download media
is all the myriad times IBM either refused to work, or didn't put their
best effort, on an issue unless I used IBM supplied install media.