hmc remote console share - timeouts

fixed

What can I do to control timeouts of my remote connection to a hmc (via vpn).
Had to restart a save 21 after the 1st part of savsys "went to sleep".
After no activity for 20 minutes, moved cursor and was forced to re-login to hmc.
Appears endsbs was not clean. (v6r1..but hopefully v7r1 tomorrow)
jim