Ted Holt's 30 SQL Tips in 60 Minutes presentation

fixed

Hi Guys

I'm told there was a VERY interesting "30 SQL Tips in 60 Minutes"
presentation by Ted Holt in the RPG & DB2 Summit in Dallas this March.

Googling it got me a ukulele performance of the Summit's song .

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to get the A/M presentation?

Thanks
Gad