PSJ QZLSFILE running under different user

fixed

Hi,

I know job QZLSFILE is a prestart job that handles connection requests to a NetServer file share. This job runs in the QSERVER subsystem under userID QUSER. When a user makes a connection, there will be an entry in the joblog with message CPIAD12 stating "Servicing user profile <UserID> from client <insert IP here>".

Now recently I saw a job QZLSFILE in subsystem QSERVER running under a non-IBM user profile. The job is not in the system anymore and I also can't find it in QHST.

My question is: does anybody know why this job was running under a normal userprofile and not QUSER? Why was this user not serviced within one of the QUSER jobs?

Regards,
Erwin Donker

De disclaimer van toepassing op e-mail van de gemeente Den Haag vindt u op:

http://www.denhaag.nl/disclaimer