I had an earlier post where I have been blessed with converting an old MAGNUM version of bar codes to Lexmark.
It was suggested I just use the BARCODE function in a print file, but it does not compile.

I looked up the usage of the BARCODE function on a PRTF, and copied the example from the web I found.
Will not compile using CODE128.

Tried several flavors, and just want to get the first attempt to compile, then adjust the sizes.

My attempts keep getting errors:

A FIELD1 8S O 2 4
A BARCODE(CODE128 *HRZ *HRI)
CPD7520-* .
CPD7678-*

20 1 Message . . . . : Keyword ignored because of error in list of values.
20 1 Message . . . . : Keyword value not valid with data type or keyboard shift.

A**** FIELD1 11S O 2 4BARCODE(UPCA)
A FIELD1 8S O 2 4
A BARCODE(CODE128 2 *HRITOP *HRZ +
CPD7520-* .
CPD7678-*
A (*WIDTH 0.1) (*RATIO 2) X'01')

I tried EAN13 (although I really need CODE128) and it had the same outcome

A FIELD1 13S O 2 4BARCODE(EAN13 (.35 *UOM))
CPD7520-* .
CPD7694-*
* CPD7520 20 1 Message . . . . : Keyword ignored because of error in list of values.
* CPD7694 20 1 Message . . . . : Keyword value not valid with specified field length.

I will eventually write to a Lexmark IPDS printer.

I would appreciate any responses,
Dan Rasch