If you are willing to spend a few $s to get the DB2 capable version and want a simple list resulting from an SQL query then take a look at PHPGrid (www.phpgrid.com) - I wrote up a simple example here: http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/modernization/grid_tools/ - that article also references a free DB2 tool that might also do what you want.

All options listed except the first require very little except the SQL itself to provide a basic display. In the case of PHPGrid you don't even have to know PHP. Just copy the examples.

As you can see the world is your oyster - and I haven't even touched on the many for-fee tools from Asna, Lansa, look software, Profound, Rocket, Systems & Methods, and on and on.

On 2014-05-05, at 9:41 AM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <hoteltravelfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What are some methods to do a simple web screen it could be on a company
server.

It would show the actual shipments that have gone out till that point in
time.

it would get this data from one table on the ibm i, already summarized.
so we would show something like

Order type Total shipments
ABC 100
DEF 200