From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 6:52 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IFS File permissions

S-1-5-32-544 is a Windows sid, the IFS would have no concept of that.
Can you tell us what the authorities are that you specified on the
open() API, and what the actual IFS authorities (not this windows stuff) are for this file and it's directory?

One easy way to do that is to use WRKLNK from a green-screen session.
iNav would be another way.