IFS File permissions

fixed

Hi,

I created a file in the IFS as part of a job running an RPG/free program, using an 'open' API from the RPG program.

When I try to manually delete that file in Windows, I get 'permission denied' if logged in as the user that ran the job. If I'm logged in as an administrator, I can delete it.

The error states that I need permission from the owner, which is S-1-5-32-544 (i.e. the Windows built-in Administrator).

It seems that when the file was created, the owner was assigned as the Windows built-in user 'Administrator', so any Windows-user trying to delete it must have admin privileges.

Anyone have experience with similar issues?

I'm wondering if there's any way to tell the RPG program to create the file with the default built-in 'users' group (s-1-5-32-545) instead of 'Administrator', which appears to be the root of the issue.

Thanks,

David