It appears you've answered your own question.

ASP.Net and C# :-)

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 9
date: Mon, 5 May 2014 10:25:04 -0400
from: Hoteltravelfundotcom <hoteltravelfun@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: need for simple web screen

thanks, I will join web 400 now. I think using rpg would be the way to go
for our shop. I don't know php but work in c#