RE: Break Messages During IPL - stopping them!

fixed

After an abnormal IPL that drives me nuts too. I do not check any
messages or anything. My first priority is to sign off ASAP. Then I sign
back on and you're back to normal.

I get people here at work who insist that their messages be in break mode.
Then they always start a second session, use that, and minimize the break
session. Sounds stupid to me. Same people have a second screen and never
use it.