RE: Running jobs on a separate core

fixed

See if you can correct that when you get your new box. That will help
with new version testing.
In the meantime, there's always cloud for testing...

Or, I would think there would be a plethora of old HMC's going cheap. We
have two we're going to send back to our BP shortly because they won't
support anything newer than a P6.