RE: Break Messages During IPL - stopping them!

fixed

I think I would talk to IBM about that. Something sounds so wrong.

Here's another option. Write a CL program that does a SIGNOFF *LIST. When
you first sign on after an abnormal IPL place the name of that program in
your Initial program on your signin screen. Then sign back in.