-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley

Is it possible to change QSYSOPR profile default message delivery parm.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM, PaulMmn <PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote (in part):

Is there any way to suppress *INFO messages, or put the [QSYSOPR] message queue into
*NOTIFY mode during an IPL from an Abnormal Termination?

Thanks! Our "ENTER" fingers will be overjoyed!

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This thread ...