Keep message on line 24

fixed

Hi,

I created a command to clear a dataqueue using the QCLRDTAQ API. After the queue has been cleared, I want the program to send a message to line 24 of the users screen indicating that the queue has been cleared.

To do this, I coded a SNDPGMMSG in the processing program as follows:

SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QSYS/QCPFMSG) +
MSGDTA('Dataqueue has been cleared') +
TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYPE(*STATUS)

This works. The problem however, is that when the CL-program ends (which is right after the SNDPGMMSG), the message on line 24 gets cleared. So my question is, how can I keep the message on line 24 of the users screen AFTER the program that sends the message has ended.

Regards,
Erwin Donker

De disclaimer van toepassing op e-mail van de gemeente Den Haag vindt u op:

http://www.denhaag.nl/disclaimer