RE: Distribute IBM i on available disk units Was: 70GB load source and 5 other drives

fixed

Depends on the guest.
One has ~8 Domino servers. Each of these servers is clustered on to at
least two other servers.
One has only 1 Domino server and it sits in our DMZ as another cluster of
our DMZ Domino servers
One has 1 Domino server and a full set of Infor's software for testing.

Neither has a whale of a lot of active users.

We went with guesting so that with scattering each lpar gets 20 arms.
That, and if we add more we do not have to add more raid controllers.

This is the first time the biggest one is guested. It used to be the
host. Now we've gone to a dedicated host lpar.

The others used to have just one storage space and seemed rather slow.