Fwd: IBM i 7.2 & Power8

fixed

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Chris Bipes
<chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could not say for sure why it is a bad idea.

But it was *your opinion* that it was a bad idea:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That is exactly why programmers created Logical Files with just the fields
they needed for their program. You could change the physical but the
logical would remain unchanged. In my opinion that was a bad idea.

Are we talking about two different ideas, one of which is bad in your
opinion, and another which you are more on the fence about?

John