IBM i 7.2 & Power8

fixed

Larry and I have been in Rochester the last 3 days learning about all the new stuff (IBM I 7.2 & POWER8) coming out next week, and there is going to be some very exciting stuff announced on Monday morning. You will want to check out many of the announcement presentations, developer works, and blogs on Monday and this is going to blow you away, and make people who aren't on IBM i jealous (envious).

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions