On 4/24/2014 2:19 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Wow, you get to do full system saves once a month? Our 'source' systems
only touch tapes once a quarter. Otherwise, we back up from our Mimix
target machines.

Rob Berendt

are you able (i presume you are, just asking) to do a "single file restore" from last Tuesday (April 15)?
- our plan to solve that will be...
1) from DR box, locate save from AML.
2) restore object to a local library on DR box
3) push object from DR box, back to Source box...

I am new to Mimix, and am just not _yet_ comfortable with the list of things we do and do not replicate...