Fix Central Delays?

fixed

I'm in the middle of an OS upgrade from V5R4 to 6.1. The upgrade itself
went smoothly but as I started to work on installing the cume, I
discovered that I need to install a specific PTF before starting the cume
- SI46159. I placed the order at Fix Central asking for it to be set up
on their FTP server. Normally, I get a confirmation email right away,
then the actual PTF is ready within a few minutes. I've been waiting
almost an hour at this point.

Any ideas?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems