Just as an update .... the Fix Central FTP server never did respond to my
order request even when I placed the order again this morning. I have now
obtained the PTF via the download from browser option, but even that was
not clean and it stopped showing an error after some of the processing. I
was able to locate the save files for the PTF and then manually install
from them using the *SAVF options.

Clearly, this interface needs attention from IBM.

If they have the FTP option turned off, it would be nice to know that when
you place the order.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems