Rich,

Many others have already chipped with a solution but I have had trouble as well and if IBM IS listening....

I downloaded the latest cume along with the installation media for V7R1 and it took a week using download director. We have a 50mbps line in here and at times the download rate hovered as low as as 28kbps.....dialup would be faster. Not sure where, exactly, the hangup is. We don't have any scanning at the firewall and when I stopped the download and traveled to my home (20mbps) the download rate didn't really change...I don't expect lightening fast but something around 256kbps would have been nice.

Finally got the files I needed but it was far from fast. FWIW I never really had a speedy download from Fix Central. Fortunately, I don't need to do as large a download very often....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java