I've taken to using the java downloader for most of fixcentral stuff. The
"download directly to the system" works wonders to avoid duplication...
And it also starts right away instead of having to wait for the ftp order
to be processed...

Best of luck

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Paul Therrien <