Detailed Upgrade Instructions

fixed

I'm getting ready to upgrade from V5R4 to 6.1 finally. I received a boat
load of CDs and DVDs from IBM and one letter pointing to the notices page
at their support website.

What I'm really looking for is a step by step upgrade procedure but I'm
not having a lot of luck locating that. It does not appear to be part of
the notices page.

Anyone happen to have these bookmarked?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems