There was a recent thread about this - you have to let Active Directory know about your IBM i being a trusted server - something like that - for Windows file sharing.

Do a search in the lists for QNTC, recent posts. And maybe call IBM support - they should be able to help you get it set up.

This isn't really an EIM issue, as I recall - it is about forwarding tickets - I think that was in the latest thread.