We're using IBM's Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) single-signon (SSO). I have one user who's getting a CPD3E3F (minor status code x'96C73A8B') when she tries to access QNTC via a PC5250 session. QSYSINC/H,KRB5 says that status code means KRB5_CC_BADNAME, but I'm not sure what to do with that info. The user connects to PC5250 with the SSO just fine, she just can't access QNTC. I've eliminated the PC as the problem because other users can access QNTC.

Anyone have any idea where I can go from here?

This thread ...