MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive



Home » MIDRANGE-L » April 2014

RE: KRB5_CC_BADNAME on EIM



fixed

I can't explain why it works now, but I did manage to get it working.

Every user has a home dir declared in the user profile. For some reason, this user's home dir was not an exact match to the user name. The dir existed, so I didn't think too much of it. On a whim, I changed the home dir to match the user name and it miraculously started working.


Thanks





Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact