Re: Synchronized Passwords accross IBM i & Active Directory

fixed

Hello guys

Seeking advice with SSO...

A few weeks ago we've set up a test SSO environment and the 3 users
we have set to use SSO are signed-on to our IBM i automatically (using BOS
emulation )
However, the expert we brought in for the procedure told me that SSO will
not solve the problem of copying files from the i's IFS to domain Windows
servers using QNTC as passwords still need to be the same.
Copying files was/is the reason for the whole test..

Is that correct - meaning SSO does not automatically let you copy files to
domain Win Servers?
Is there another method to enable such file copying?

Thanks
Gad