Buzz

I found it very interesting - when you have time - heh - take a look at the tutorial that I cited at developerworks - back a few posts.

There are actually EIM APIs for systems other than IBM i - it is built around LDAP - in fact, the IBM Directory Server (and LDAP server) is where all the EIM info goes.

But there doesn't appear to be anyone obviously using EIM in other products or platforms.

Regards
Vern