Re: any issues w/Apple pc vpn remote desktop Win 2008 wth iAccess client on desktop?

fixed

Hi, Jim:

You did not state what version of OS/400 or IBM i you want to connect to?

Take a look at "IBM i Access for Web" as that should work from any platform.

Another option with the new releases of IBM i Access is the "portable" version that is 100% Java-based, and so it should work from anywhere ... I believe it is called "IBM i Access Client Solutions" ... see:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/access/solutions..html

On that same page, there is a "tab" labeled "Web" where you can learn about "IBM i Access for Web" ...

Other than that, I am not aware of any other IBM i Access support for Apple Mac OS ...

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 3/23/2014 12:54 PM, franz400 wrote:
I've been asked but just don't know the answer.
googled around and the apple to win 2008 remote desktop doesn't seem too difficult - it's the iSeries Access I'm not sure of.
Jim