Re: What stops working when CHGRDBDIRE is used?

fixed

Hi, Frank:

Just issue:
ADDRDBDIRE RDB(oldname) RMTLOCNAME(*LOOPBACK)

That will add the "old name" back again, to the Relational Database Directory Entries -- you can issue WRKRDBDIRE to see them all.

That way, your users do not have to change all of those documents, etc. (preserves compatibility with the past).

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 3/12/2014 1:07 PM, fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote:
Well, I know one thing that's affected by the DIRE change...users who run MS mail merges are getting a panel that has our former system name on it. Does anyone know how to change the data source on a MS Word 2007 mail merge?
Thanks, Frank