From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 2:20 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: RTVDIRINF and what it revealed

not in any way, shape, or form is this related to Domino

As I stated in an earlier email, this is what it's related to:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1010347
If your worksite blocks web browsing let me know and I'll paste some of that into here.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755