To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 6:01 PM
Subject: RE: New public IP address not working

The Sonicwall is a TZ 215.

My policies aren't in the same exact order as yours, but I do have those polices - except I am not limiting the i5 by port - I'm allowing 'any' service.

I also have additional rules for our main windows server - which are working fine. I can RDP into the server no problem, which is what makes this i5 issue so frustrating.

p.s. if I ping our Domain.com, I will get our web hosts IP address - we don't host our own domain.