What model Sonicwall do you have?

On the Sonicwall do you have in Nat Policies:
1st policie
Source Original = Firewalled Subnets
Translated = Wan Primary IP
Destination Original = Wan Primary IP
Translated = Local IP of i5
Service Original = Ports 23, 446-447, 449, 5555, 8470-8480
Translated = Original
Interface Inbound = Any
Outbound = Any

2nd policie
Source Original = Local IP of i5
Translated = Wan Primary IP
Destination Original = Any
Translated = Original
Service Original = Ports 23, 446-447, 449, 5555, 8470-8480
Translated = Original
Interface Inbound = Any
Outbound = X1

3rd policie
Source Original = Any
Translated = Original
Destination Original = Wan Primary IP
Translated = Local IP of i5
Service Original = Ports 23, 446-447, 449, 5555, 8470-8480
Translated = Original
Interface Inbound = X1
Outbound = Any

In your Firewall Access Rules do you have:
Source = Any
Destination = Wan Primary IP
Service = Ports 23, 446-447, 449, 5555, 8470-8480
Action = Allow
Users = All
Enable = Checked

If you ping YourDomain.com do you get your new wan IP?
How long has it been since you changed your wan IP zone records?

Gary

On 8 Mar 2014 at 21:25, Jim (Jim Essinger <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented
about Re: New public IP address not worki:

May not be the case but I've seen issues where the remote IP scheme is
192.168.1.nnn and the network that the IBM i is on is 192.168.1.nnn. When
that has been the case the two networks can't talk.

Jim