Submitted a sndptford for *cumpkg v7r1 image files for friend's machine - small 720 over a dsl line.
Network did not seem flooded in any way - but download just ran very slow. After 12 hrs it had
completed one .bin file (4,241,489,920 bytes) and was starting 2nd (2,360,244,372).
Sorry I don't have spec for dsl.
Almost nothing else was processing till close to failed time when scheduled savact started.
Have no idea how big complete cume is.
Eth card is 1Gb but I see operating at 100M duplex - I suspect switch is the constraint.
Is there any control over the amt of resource that is used in this process?
If I start request again, will it pick up where left off?
Jim