Here's something for checking the engine - the rec ID 1000 has the info in the field QQSMINT5 shown below -

OPTIMIZER_USE QQSMINT5 Which optimizer was used for the 1000 null = monitor predates this option

* 0 = Does not apply for this statement
* 1 = SQE was used (SQL Query Engine)
* 2 = CQE was used (Classic Query Engine)
* 3 = CQE direct was used (statements like INSERT W/VALUES)

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzajq/t1000.htm has the full SELECT statement for reading 1000 record - that's basically a header record for each statement.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzajq/lofdds.htm lists a whole bunch of SELECT statements for various kinds of information.

There are a couple fields that are used to join all the formats for a statement - QQJFLD (unique to a job) and QQUCNT (unique to a statement). At least, that's what the docs describe.

HTH
Vern