Checking for usage of CQE

fixed

I'm not arguing about pros/cons of CQE vs SQE or why one shouldn't be too
concerned just because something ran in CQE and not SQE. I am just
curious if I have anything still running in CQE. No, I'm not asking for a
list of functions known to still use CQE. I'm asking if there's something
in iNav's "SQL Performance Monitors" or "SQL Plan Cache" or some such
thing that you can sort or select by for CQE hits.

Is there such a beast?