I was able to dig up 2 possible things you can check.

There is a DB Monitor field, QQC16, in the 3014 record. If it has a value
of 'Y'. CQE was used.

Also, if a query is in the plan cache, it by definition ran CQE.

I'm not arguing about pros/cons of CQE vs SQE or why one shouldn't be too
concerned just because something ran in CQE and not SQE. I am just
curious if I have anything still running in CQE. No, I'm not asking for a

list of functions known to still use CQE. I'm asking if there's something

in iNav's "SQL Performance Monitors" or "SQL Plan Cache" or some such
thing that you can sort or select by for CQE hits.

Is there such a beast?

Rob Berendt

Sue Romano
IBM i SQL Development