Re: linux on a 9406-520

fixed

Hi, Jerry:

Does this "spare 520" have IBM i (i5/OS) installed and running on it already? If so, it should be possible to use Operations Navigator or STRSST to create a second partition and then load and run Linux in that LPAR ...

Or, are you talking about trying to load Linux on "the bare machine"?

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 3/4/2014 12:56 AM, Jerome Draper wrote:
I have a spare 520 and thought I might load Linux up on it.

Anyone done this?

Links?

Jerry