cipher RC4 and SHA1

fixed

We do routine scans of our system and the reports always advise us to turn off RC4 and SHA1 cipher's. It shows it as a low level concern but I still want to try and eliminate this warning on our reports. Is this as simple as just removing these form the QSSLCSL system value? http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/rzakz/rzakzqsslcsl.htm

Has anyone found any issues when playing around with the default values as shipped by IBM?

Mike Cunningham