Re: linux on a 9406-520

fixed

We have Linux on a couple of lpars. However we farmed that out to our BP.
We're using that for TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager).

Linux Infocenter
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/lnxinfo/v3r0m0/topic/liaab/concepts/lcon_System_p5.htm

IBM Developer Works - Linux
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/fe313521-2e95-46f2-817d-44a4f27eba32/

PowerLinux Community Wiki
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/W51a7ffcf4dfd_4b40_9d82_446ebc23c550

IBM Redbooks - Linux
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/portals/Linux

Lately I think our BP has gotten a pretty good grasp on how to spell Linux
but I'm not sure on much more than that. It's taking them months to
determine how to utilize the disks that I've already added to the system
using iprconfig (Suse linux version of SST).