Re: linux on a 9406-520

fixed

FYI - this ended up in a thread on "cipher RC4..." - I wondered how these things are threaded - turns out there's a "references" attribute in the header.

I'm not sure how, Jerry, you sent this - was it a response to another thread with a changed subject?

I'm not the email police, just saying!

Cheers
Vern