Have reviewed multiple threads on cloud stuff last year.

I'm not asking for a basic knowledge of the process, but asking
for the good and the bad of what you implemented. I've already
contacted several vendors.

This is not a small installation, but upgrading from old hardware and methods.
Current backup 2 partitions nightly to 3590 tape(whole libraries, not chgobj).
No current journaling. Total of tab on i (internal drives, 50% IFS) and growing 20% yr.
Re-evaluating DR for i and Win, and need to ensure i side works well.
Need quick local restore, plus total recoverability.
Do have an existing contract for recoverability to a replacement box.
One existing data center (but a "sister corp" in another state has a center...),
several remote offices. Encryption/security required in a regulated industry.

Jim Franz