RE: Subversion and RPG source change management

fixed

Just export your DDS and RPGLE to an i project and use SVN in conjunction with RDI and you should be good.

No need to be fancy.

Just need to commit to using RDI to move source to the I when it needs to be compiled.

I believe there are some tutorials out there on how to do it. It just didn't feel right to me. I prefer the source library to be the master and SVN the backup.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 10:39:09 -0700 (MST)
from: James Rich <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Subversion and RPG source change management