Re: System i Message monitors

fixed

IBM i Navigator has some tools as long as you already have the software
license. I monitor for specific messages showing up in the QSYSOPR msgq
and send email messages based on them. I also have it monitor disk usage
and CPU usage. Notification can happen when those go above a threshold.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Dave Boettcher <