Re: System i Message monitors

fixed

I'm pretty sure that iNav is one of the freebies. I think that only the
5250, File Transfer and very few other parts of IBM i Access for Windows
are chargeable. That being said, I would look for a similar function in
IBM Director Navigator for i (aka http://youribmi:2001). IBM i Access for
Windows is being deprecated.