Re: Cache battery supply constraint

fixed

Last time it was the FAA's fault. They suddenly and without warning declared that batteries could not be shipped by air. Thus even with adequate supply at the manufacturers (in China) they couldn't get them here in a hurry. THAT problem has been solved, this must be a new problem. Probably we can blame Tesla. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com