Re: Cache battery supply constraint

fixed

Jeff,

Just a dig, but perhaps your 3rd party doesn't service a whole lot of
customers with the particular cache battery. From my CE:

<snip>
I thinks only the battery for 8202,8205, and 8231 (pwr7). Pn=74Y9340. It
seems we can't plan the stocking 3 years out.. ;)_
</snip>

I don't have any Power 7 equipment.